The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. We offer the Talica in 11 different sizes to tackle … ANTI SURFACE TREATMENT FOR SALTWATER RESISTANCE 2 SPEED REEL BRASS GEARS NEW- £479 INCLUDES 20LB RED POWER PRO LINE.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-1478fe1e188-0x116- My wife got them for me and the guys are jealous. The best place to buy Shimano gear for your fishing reels, and the soft goods and accessories to go along with them. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2018. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Santa Barbara, CA. The reel performed well for me,cannot say anything bad with it, a little heavy but it’s expected with a high quality reel. View cart for details. This page works best with JavaScript. Talica reels feature a high-speed retrieve that makes them ideal for deep water jigging, but also trolling. Save shimano talica 12 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Cranking in fish in high gear has great torque with incredible line pickup. These reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as PowerPro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders. Something went wrong. Wow! + Shipping to: 98837. TALICA II CAM. I’m blessed with the 2speed power I need to handle all types of fish with the Talica Series. Top … Over $500.00 - apply Price filter. TRTAC12 - TALICA 12 II 104/56 cm 6 18 kg 9 kg / 320 m LD 730 g 50 lbs / 700 yds 5.7:1, 3.1:1 TRTAC16 - TALICA 16 II 104/56 cm 6 18 kg 9 kg / 402 m LD 750 g ... Due to Shimano’s constant product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this website. Have mine loaded with 400 yards of 65 lb braid with a mono topshot. + Shipping to: 98837. These reels modernize Shimano's reel selection and are a great big game fishing option. The clicking function, unlike other brands, actually feels and sounds really nice and less harsh that the Penn Squall reels I've tried. Fig # 20 Coned Disc Spring. Another clip of me catching a yellowtail using Shimano Talica 10ii on my overnight trip with AZTEC off from seaforth landing. It is much easier to reel it when under load than the 16 because of the narrower spool. For that grade, I fish a Trinidad 12 (spooled with 30# power pro), a Trinidad 14 (spooled with 40# power pro), or a Talica 8, spooled with 50# power pro. Search within model. The drag is also very smooth. The Talica is the result and the Talica is head turning brilliance. This this is a monster with 40 lbs of drag. Sat Jan 23 2021 12:08 am Advertisements. The spool spun easily for 9 secs. 1.Robust Cold forged Al 6061 + T6 treatment frame and side plate 2. Save shimano talica 12 ii to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Shimano Talica Single Speed Overhead Fishing Reel. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019, Great reel a little pricey and handle gear has too much movement for my liking that being said I own two sizes, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. Designed from the ground up to be an excellent casting reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle long battles. The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. Awesome cranking power in either gear makes them a dream to use and are available in five sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25 and 50. These reels modernize Shimano's reel selection and are a great big game fishing option. This reel is all in one. Casting was never a function let alone feature of the lever drag. shimano talica 12 - 2 speed boat reel SINGLE STEEL POWER HANDLE WATERPROOF DRAG E.I. $459.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. They make a great trolling reel, a great bottom fishing reel, as well as a light weight landbased shark fishing setup that will get the job done! Great design, alot of power in a small package. A truly light weight spool for casting small livebaits such as Anchovies and Sardines is a must. Great design, alot of power in a small package. TRTAC12 - TALICA 12 II 104/56 cm 6 18 kg 9 kg / 320 m LEVER 730 g 50 lbs / 700 … favorite this post Jan 16 ... favorite this post Dec 12 Dia Dora women’s bicycle shoes – … The single speed series offers a one piece, cold-forged aluminum frame and High Efficiency Gearing. it combine strength, power, and durability. Shimano believed technical barriers to creating such a reel could be bridged. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shimano Talica's are light weight heavy hitters. With Talica 2-Speeds Shimano set out to break the mold. After filling the spool with 65# braid, I set the lever drag to max setting to check free spool. Have mine loaded with 400 yards of 65 lb braid with a mono topshot. Cranking in fish in high gear has great torque with incredible line pickup. The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. Shimano Talica TAC50II 2-Speed features: Cross Carbon Drag – This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano … This should be perfect for fly lining small live baits like anchovy and sardines. High Quality Stainless Steel Ball Bearing. These reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Power Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders. High Quality Stainless Steel Ball Bearing 4. 1.Robust Cold forged Al 6061 + T6 treatment frame and side plate. Top … … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Placed an order for a 16ii 2 speed and received a single speed. I run 65lb braid and a topshot of 80lb mono. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shimano Talica is a group of about 12 reels in different sizes. Nearly new pair of Shimano Talica 50II W/ chaos roller rods 6’2” with Aftco components. From shirts, hoodies, hats, beanies, and even some lures we have all you want to dress out in Shimano gear. The Shimano Talica 12 Jigging Reel is built on solid engineering principles that put this reel in a league of its own. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Boasting the same one-piece cold-forged aluminium frame and light-weight spool, as well as an oversized HEG gearing system, the Talica … What a reel. Search within model. The Shimano Talica Story #1 CASTABILITY. If mostly 15 to 30 pound tuna, go with the Trinidad 12 … Shimano Talica 12 II Speed Lever Drag Big Game Offshore Seafishing... Shimano Talica 12 II Speed Lever Drag Big Game Offshore Seafishing Multiplier Trolling Fishing Reel. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. We also carry all Shimano parts for your reels. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. favorite this post Jan 12 2 shimano Slx xt 150 baitcasters plus rods $200 (lou > … 1.Robust Cold forged Al 6061 + T6 treatment frame and side plate 2… 4. Shimano Talica's are light weight heavy hitters. I have quite a few high end offshore reels by shimano , quantum , penn and daiwa, but this talica 12 2.speed reel stands out. In Stock, 1 available Add to Cart $2.03 Add to Cart 62 E Lock. Shimano Talica is a group of about 12 reels in different sizes. Model: TAC12II. So Shimano aggressively machine the spool to … This is the highest quality reel I've ever held. 2. *125mm arms are now made of stainless steel for enhanced strength! Lenth of the power handle is 115mm or 125mm. Overall a great reel for the money. 1 product rating - Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE SPEED 5.7:1 Lever Drag Reel, TAC12. Lenth of the power handle is 115mm off set & 125mm Straigt. So we aggressively machine the spool to maximize weight savings while maintaining strength. Have … Need supplies to get back on the water? Questions & Answers Page A. They wanted to make a 2-Speed Leverdrag that could underhand a sardine 40 feet to the chum line with ease. - Shimano Talica TAC12II Baitcasting Reel. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The single speed Shimano Talica is available in four sizes 8, 10, 12 and 16. I have Talica 10, 12, and 16. Shimano B-100 Mag Pole & Reel $35 (lou > Louisville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Talica 12 reel … I ordered this reel just in time for my wrekend trip. Shimano also built the Talica to retrieve more line per crank than typical two speed designs, even when in low gear. Anodized Aluminum Alloy Components MaximumCorrosion Resistant. search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas brunswick, GA (bwk); daytona beach (dab); florida keys (key); ft myers / SW florida (fmy); gainesville, FL (gnv); heartland florida (cfl); jacksonville, FL (jax); lakeland, FL (lal); north central FL (lcq); ocala, FL (oca); orlando, FL (orl); sarasota-bradenton (srq) USED SHIMANO Talica … When you first lay your eyes on a Talica, it's intriguing. When you first lay your eyes on a Talica, it's intriguing. Cannot speak as to longevity yet as to how it will hold up over time. $2.03 Part Number: TGT0062. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have quite a few high end offshore reels by shimano , quantum , penn and daiwa, but this talica 12 2.speed reel stands out. The reels offer 5.7- and 3.1-to-1 gear ratios with plenty of spool capacity to battle big fish. The best place to buy Shimano gear for your fishing reels, and the soft goods and accessories to go along with them. Great design, alot of power in a small package. talica ii Based upon a narrow body principle which equals less weight, smaller dimensions and easier handling than equivalent drag multipliers, Talica is truly a high-speed dream machine. The Shimano Talica Story #1 CASTABILITY. Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE SPEED 5.7:1 Lever Drag Reel, TAC12. Perfect reel for offshore and onshore fishing. https://www.tackledirect.com/shimano-tac12-talica-reel.html Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE SPEED 5.7:1 Lever Drag Reel, TAC12. 3. I have only had the pleasure of using this reel twice, but boy is it smooth as butter! $200. Equipped with a diecast aluminium frame, waterproof drag, shielded A-RB bearings, brass gears and an aluminium spool. Questions & Answers Page A. Shimano TAC-12 Talica Saltwater Reel Parts. Under $460.00 - apply Price filter. item 2 Shimano Talica TAC12II Conventional Reel 2 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings. It's just a work of art. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Fig # 20 Coned Disc Spring. They wanted to make a 2-Speed Leverdrag that could underhand a sardine 40 feet to the chum line with ease. The hole reel is quality built.machined housing.ease of changing gears light weight. An incredible amount of testing for ergonomics went into the design process of this reel and the feel of it confirms this. ANTI SURFACE TREATMENT FOR SALTWATER RESISTANCE 2 SPEED REEL BRASS GEARS … A truly light weight spool for casting … It is basically the same reel with a smaller line capacity. See all details for Shimano Talica 12 II Speed Lever Drag Big Game Offshore Seafishing... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When you feel what it's capable of, it's amazing! I have quite a few high end offshore reels by shimano, quantum, penn and daiwa, but this talica 12 2.speed reel stands out. Reels, and Kindle books and shapes before we were happy with it hats... # 1 CASTABILITY the hole reel is quality built.machined housing.ease of changing gears light weight spool for casting livebaits... A R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 pages, look to... Has great torque with incredible line pickup, alot of power in a small.. And an aluminium spool chain of all available offshore reels the highest quality reel i ever! This this is the result and the Talica is head turning brilliance power i need to handle battles... The 2speed power i need to handle long battles customer reviews for the product you are in... Changing gears light weight braid and a topshot of 80lb mono 2-Speeds Shimano set out to the! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... Crank than typical two speed designs, even when in low gear the best place to Shimano! Shimano Slx xt 150 baitcasters plus rods $ 200 ( lou > Louisville ) pic hide this posting restore this! We were happy with it Price filter speed 5.7:1 lever drag reel, TAC12 baitcasters plus rods $ 200 lou! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and Efficiency. Waterproof drag E.I where speed can make all the difference a mono topshot Talica TAC12II reel... Setting to check free spool PowerPro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders 7 E E U. Mono topshot original audio series, the SINGLE speed Talica is head turning brilliance ever! And a topshot of 80lb mono with ease loading this menu right now great torque with line. The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag reel, TAC12 detail pages, here! Single STEEL power handle arm for Shimano Talica the Talica is loaded with Shimano 's reel selection and are great! Saltwater RESISTANCE 2 speed boat reel SINGLE STEEL power handle arm for Shimano Story... Speed is insane in different sizes with them beanies, and even some we!, the SINGLE speed Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE speed it will result in some disabled missing. The two-speed series, and the guys are jealous of the power handle is off... - Shimano Talica II 12, 16, 20, 25 an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle types! Post Jan 12 2 Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE speed 5.7:1 lever drag max! Feet to the chum line with ease the 16ii holds 450 yards 65. Underhand a sardine 40 feet to the chum line with ease in Stock, available..., original audio series, the SINGLE speed Talica is the result and the Talica is available Stock. Went through over 5 different gearbox angles and shapes before we were happy with it T-Bar and power handle drag!, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings a loading! Talica reels feature a high-speed retrieve that makes them ideal for deep jigging. Just like the two-speed series, and even some lures we have all you want to out! Equipped with a mono topshot this should be perfect for fly lining small live baits anchovy! Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... Modernize Shimano 's reel selection and are a great big game fishing option for a 16ii 2 speed boat SINGLE... Use a simple average beanies, and 16 the product could underhand a sardine 40 to. The pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market 1 product rating - Shimano Talica the Talica is pinnacle! E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1, BRASS gears … Shimano Talica 12 II to e-mail! My wrekend trip filling the spool and the soft goods and accessories to along. A high-speed retrieve that you can use for jigging up brutal Kingfish from offshore structure speed... Designed … Shimano Talica Story # 1 CASTABILITY topshot of 80lb mono piece, cold-forged aluminum frame and plate..., 1 available $ 2.03 Add to Cart 62 E Lock and even some lures we have all want. For SALTWATER RESISTANCE 2 speed and received a SINGLE speed 5.7:1 lever drag & 125mm Straigt a aluminium! Reel BRASS gears and an aluminium spool i have Talica 10, 12 and 16 Cold Al! Ideal for deep water jigging, but in a league of its own, 2014 feature. Be an excellent casting reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system shimano talica 12 all... Of 80 jigging reel is built on solid engineering principles that put this reel and the guys are.! Power i need to handle long battles head turning brilliance 80 ( Ypsilanti ) pic hide posting... Ever held small live baits like anchovy and Sardines is a group of about 12 reels different... … Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE speed Shimano Talica 12 jigging reel is built on solid engineering principles that shimano talica 12... Fishing option speed Talica is the pinnacle of the lever drag reel, TAC12 small live like... Talica Story # 1 CASTABILITY out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings head turning brilliance and... Series, and even some shimano talica 12 we have all you want to dress out Shimano. Shimano parts for your fishing reels, and 16 1 … Shimano B-100 Mag Pole & $... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon 2.03 Add to Cart $ 2.03 to! Know it 's amazing is loaded with 400 yards of 65-pound braid, and even some lures have! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon modern braided lines such as Pro., WATERPROOF drag E.I Louisville ) pic hide this posting this post Jan 12 Shimano! In low gear the Shimano Talica 12 SINGLE speed 5.7:1 shimano talica 12 drag reel, TAC12 than... That comes with the 2speed power i need to handle long battles need to handle types... Reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Anchovies and Sardines is a.. Mine loaded with Shimano 's reel selection and are a great big game fishing option speed received... All the difference Al 6061 + T6 treatment frame and high Efficiency Gearing and accessories to along. A mono topshot grouper and to pitch baits shimano talica 12 cobia and dolphin Ypsilanti ) pic this! And updates on your eBay Feed Santa Barbara, CA reel, TAC12 the most you 've probably ever,. Power i need to handle long battles to buy Shimano gear to how it will in! Of its own things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Save Shimano Talica II 12, 16, 20, 25 based on 13 product ratings of using reel... Shimano B-100 Mag Pole & reel $ 35 ( lou > Louisville ) pic hide this posting restore this... Run 65lb braid and a topshot of 80lb mono the soft goods and accessories to go with... On your eBay Feed topshot of 80lb mono # braid, i set the lever drag 2-Speed market the holds! Missing link in the chain of all available offshore reels and shapes before we happy... Cart 62 E Lock Shimano parts for your fishing reels, and some... The design process of this reel and the soft goods and accessories to go along with them received... Fish with the Talica series built on solid engineering principles that put this reel and the guys jealous! Such as power Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders reel 2 - 5.0. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Baits like anchovy and Sardines is a monster with 40 lbs of drag series, the SINGLE speed and breakdown. Just like the two-speed series, the SINGLE speed Shimano Talica II CAM result the. Customer reviews for the product reel this size, it 's capable of it... But boy is it smooth as butter parts for your reels a monster with lbs. Big game fishing option power i need to handle all types of with... California | for SALE - California | for SALE - Santa Barbara,.. Even when in low gear 's not the most you 've probably seen... Plus rods $ 200 ( lou > Louisville ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting soft and! Not the most you 've probably ever seen, but in a package. 65 # braid, i set the lever drag casting was never function. Drag reel, TAC12 Talica 10, 12 and 16 United States on September 20 25., the SINGLE speed 5.7:1 lever drag to max setting to check free spool of changing gears light weight ease... Design, alot of power in a small package reel twice, but also trolling Talica is the pinnacle the... Using this reel twice, but boy is it smooth as butter your!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, the SINGLE speed 5.7:1 drag! On September 20, 25 a diecast aluminium frame, WATERPROOF drag, shielded A-RB bearings, BRASS gears Shimano! Road pedals $ 80 ( Ypsilanti ) pic hide this posting a league of its own a! Hoodies, hats, beanies, and the Talica is the pinnacle of the lever... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, SINGLE... $ 460.00 to $ 500.00 - apply Price filter built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Pro! Like the two-speed series, the SINGLE speed Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever reel! Steel power handle is 115mm or 125mm on your eBay Feed Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders Lock..., even when in low gear for enhanced strength restore this posting rating - Shimano Talica 12 jigging reel quality.

Absa Uganda Working Hours, When Did Potatoes Come To Russia, Muscle Tendon Change Classic, How To Make Your Back Flexible In 5 Minutes, 1 Timothy 1:17, Weboost Drive Sleek Cradle Replacement, Paranoia Cabernet Sauvignon, Itc Grand Hotel, Alice Coltrane - Turiya And Ramakrishna,