So weird. Closed now: See all hours. Is it our date night place every other week! Cyber Monday Sale! pacific catch dublin to go, pacific catch dublin prices, pacific fresh restaurant in dublin, pacific catch menu dublin, site:zomato.com sri-thai 94568, It is an icon with title back It was in a limp seaweed wrap, and they used mayonnaise in it. 2. Love the extension patio they built TIKI style! Due to covid, they have modified and created this beautiful wooden cabana outside that feels intimate and is a safe distance from everyone else. About Search Results. Pacific Catch Dublin. Nice room in the back. À propos de Tout afficher. Not to mention, the shrimp taste very gummy, I couldn't finish it. One could make a nice light meal on just the salmon chowder.For our main courses, we each got a small protein bowl. Fish tacos are fantastic, and they do a surprisingly good burger. On the plus side, service was excellent. I mean how private can it be on the sidewalk? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 96 reviews #3 of 147 Restaurants in Dublin $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Choose from a menu of dishes from around the Pacific Rim like our Pupu Platter. Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for coming in and trying us out. Are they offering sit-down dining? He took drink orders first and after drinks were delivered (with the help of food runners) he came around and took our food orders. You choose the party, your guests mix & match proteins, bases, toppings, and sauces to make it their own. Get directions, reviews and information for Pacific Catch Dublin in Oakley, CA. Good, friendly service. I don't know why, but I have always had a weird aversion to this restaurant. 5251 Martinelli Way Persimmon Place, Dublin… It's very common to see a bunch of cars wandering around like bees searching for a spot. No fishiness or grossness coming from Pacific Catch's fish. Pacific Catch Dublin CA 94568. "That's an interesting comment for the assistant manager to make to a customer. I wanted fish, but it was pretty pricey, and I have trouble with high prices in places that feel very much like a chain. We were already at Pacific Catch waiting for our pickup time to come, and we got the text early. My sea bass was cooked very well. The Mai Tais at Pacific Catch are legendary. Everything was compostable, even the wrappers that the cutlery came in. COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Pacific Catch Dublin 5251 Martin St Oakley CA 94561. Friendly, helpful staff. I appreciated the large quantity of vegetables. We ordered a salad that was actually pretty good. 5 mentions J’aime. I have to say, I was extremely disappointed with the amount of food given for take out . . The "Mixed Catch" The coconut shrimp were big and good but they forgot the Thai sweet chili sauce my favorite part... Again the fish was superb, but the calamari was horrible (the only miss).We didn't bring our dog but they had a doggie water bowl just incase... Next time boy!Love that they use sustainable fish and use the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch & James Beard Smart Catch AND paper eco-friendly straws!All Covid-19 precautions followed by employees and patrons. It is walled off and has plexiglass dividers, we could see and hear the next tiki room but felt protected from them!We were seated & greeted right away. Outstanding Service & Awesome food!! Not a fan of all the varieties of uniform shirts but HEY it's truly about the food & service! All HH "shareables" are $9.For dinner we ordered Fish & Chips $19  and a Mixed catch also $19 The quality of the Alaskan Cod was amazing. See all restaurants in Dublin. Pacific Catch Dublin is located at the address 5251 Martinelli Way in Dublin, California 94568. Learn more. On top of that, the food, with a tip for the DoorDash driver came out to be $80! Kudos to this young lady!!! 964 reviews of Pacific Catch "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Thought they were undercooked. The food came promptly from the kitchen and we were all served fresh, hot food in an orderly and efficient manner. My one comment is there is not enough lighting so I was sitting in the dark for most of my meal. cocktails $8. Definitely not friendly to the wallet.The service is great. We have done take out both times and will be back but not on our regular rotation of restaurants. We had a reservation for 6 PM. From pokes and sushi to our signature Bowls and Fresh Catch items, the regularly-changing menu always offers a new surprise to our Guests…. 06/19/20- Outdoor dining & we're so absolutely beyond happy that y'all are open. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Initially it was a 4.5 but our server COLTON pushed the experience into a 5! My one comment is there is not enough lighting so I was sitting in the dark for most of my meal. We made an earlier appointment because we do there would be tons of crowds later on. 943 reviews of Pacific Catch "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Is Pacific Catch Dublin currently accepting reservations? I ordered the west coast salmon bowl, and my wife got the chicken teriyaki bowl, which came with big chunks of pineapple. Dublin Restaurants ; Pacific Catch; Search. "Hate the shopping center, love the restaurant!". Everyone was kind and efficient. I have to say, I was extremely disappointed with the amount of food given for take out . 5251 Martinelli Way Dublin, CA 94568. Literally 7 pieces of fries for 14 dollars....Looks nothing like the pictures they use to advertise.I really wanted this to be a good place we could get delivery from but honestly seems unreliable at this point. Pacific Catch. Forget about quiet conversation unless you can read lips. Not trying to be a Karen, but I was utterly disappointed with the takeout that I got from Pacific Catch tonight. I'm not a fan of oysters so I had just the fish and shrimp and they loaded up more fish to make up for the oysters. Painkiller . Given the price on the menu, this is not a restaurant I would recommend to a friend.More. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the sriracha fried rice. She is pretty much spot on!!! Thank you, Tina, Jenna, & so many more!!! It was just as good as I remembered it! He also ordered the rice without quinoa, but it still has a sprinkle of quinoa on top.Overall, a pretty nice place to eat with tasty and healthy options. Between the appetizer and my entree, the fish served was FRESH. It was our date night spot & it was nice to have a conversation with a bartender who truly had a connection with her guests. 4.6. Thankfully, it's looking pretty normal now with a variety of starters, sushi, tacos, bowls, burgers, and entrees to choose from. So pickup was excellent. pacific catch dublin 8053 zomato, site:zomato.com sri-thai 94568, pacific catch menu prices, pacific catch dublin prices, pacific catch dublin to go ADVERTISEMENT English 2 menu pages, ⭐ 1430 reviews, 19 photos - Pacific Catch menu in Dublin. Tina is the most friendly & we love her suggestions on what to try & what not to try! After seeing someone's plate of food in an instagram story, I thought I'd try this place. The menu takes inspiration from many diverse cultures and cuisines, offering fresh seafood, bold flavors and exciting ingredients from across the Pacific Rim. I think it's the authentic Hawaiian rum they use. We came here on a busy Valentine's Day!Perhaps our favorite meal is the salmon chowder. Salmon was cooked perfectly and very fresh - not fishy at all.DH got a larger bowl for $18, the Salmon Chimichurri, subbed the Salmon for Shrimp. Social distancing, throw away menus, sanitizing &  masks, all observed systems were in place! The outside was slightly grilled to seal in the moisture and it was very tender. And we also ordered a crab louie salad - itty bitty scrimps of crab, small salad, not worth it ($18). I am also such a huge fan of their packaging. It has coconut and mango in it I think. 96 reviews #3 of 147 Restaurants in Dublin ££ - £££ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. They can be contacted via phone at (925) 361-7124 for pricing, hours and directions. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? She then explained the whole menu to us. We each ordered one of the bowls. This location has recently opened as part of a local chain. The menu takes inspiration from many diverse cultures and cuisines, … 96 reviews #3 of 147 Restaurants in Dublin $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. 5251 Martinelli Way Persimmon Place, Dublin, CA 94568-7136 +1 415-896-6888 Website Menu. I'll take that pretty penny elsewhere to a business that actually deserves it. Three of us had the Mixed Catch Fish & Chips. "This shopping center is a study in contrasts: great restaurants with cramped parking. Of the several tacos we ordered, I thought the salmon taco was by far the best.Five stars for a wonderful restaurant, providing  a nice Valentine's Day dinner! My husband & I love this place!!! Our hostess … See all photos from Vivian A. for Pacific Catch. 5251 Martinelli Way Persimmon Place, Dublin, CA 94568-7136 +1 415-896-6888 Website Menu. All my coworkers and friends I have brought here have also really enjoyed their experience! !LeAnne the bartender takes really good care of us very attentive & great suggestions!Still one of our favorite date nite places & managers there Jamie & Brandi & Fabian the most friendliest The pictures are from a previous visit! The tacos with fish were good -- the salmon and yellow tail sushi tacos. The menu takes inspiration from many diverse cultures and cuisines, offering fresh seafood, bold flavors and exciting ingredients from across the Pacific Rim. Interior is really nice - clean and modern. 96 reviews #3 of 146 Restaurants in Dublin $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Really have come to like the food here. I didn't mind, but maybe some more lighting would help, especially since the sun is setting earlier now. No Delivery Fees on Your First Order, Order from Your Favorite Restaurants Today! English . Pretty impressive young lady!Keep up the good work! Will come back again! The guaca poke ( Serrano poke) was perfect & West Coast grilled salmon, cooked to perfection. One minor gripe: wish the roasted cauliflower was served warm. We always ask for separate checks per couple. Due to covid, they have modified and created this beautiful wooden cabana outside that feels intimate and is a safe distance from everyone else. Bonus cards are valid from January 1st through March 31st, 2020. and tasteless. She is pretty much spot on!!! !You have an outstanding staff that treats us like family!!! Twice, I've ordered three fish tacos, only to get home and realize they gave me two. Restaurant de fruits de mer 8:00 PM. more Pacific Catch is a West Coast Fish House dedicated to delivering sustainably-sourced seafood with a distinct style. Thank you Adrian & Amanda. Claimed. All photos (73) All photos (73) Reserve a table. 21 Pacific Catch jobs available in Dublin, CA on Indeed.com. The brussels sprouts were a little better but not something one would crave for. Ordered online and food was ready ahead of time. I love almost everything on the menu at Pacific Catch. 951 reviews of Pacific Catch "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Claimed. 9 check-ins. She is pretty much spot on!!! The brussels sprouts were a little better but not something one would crave for. more Pacific Catch is a West Coast Fish House dedicated to delivering sustainably-sourced seafood with a distinct style. Healthy. It wasn't the best I've ever had but it was good and the service was particularly great. Top Tags: Great for Outdoor Dining. COVID update: Pacific Catch has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Pacific Catch really outdid themselves tonight. I typically go to the Palo Alto location ... so I am well aware of what the food taste like as well as portion sizes . Pacific Catch Dublin, Casual Elegant Seafood cuisine. Both excellent. Wonton chips look like they were half eaten in this order, Hi Katie,We take all customer feedback seriously and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.We will be reaching out via private message shortly.-The Pacific Catch Team. Is this a creative way to make more space between customers?What in the world happened? 6 people like this. Today I lucked out and found a pretty close spot immediately. The menu takes inspiration from many diverse cultures and cuisines, offering fresh seafood, bold flavors and exciting ingredients from across the Pacific Rim. Given the price on the menu, this is not a restaurant I would recommend to a friend. Great menu, reasonable prices, good deals on beer and wineJust don't forget to order that salmon chowder. I understand during times of covid, things are different... but when you pay full price for an item, you should be getting what is expected. We madea reservation and sat outside on their largeOutdoor patio. It was honestly just sushi but not in a roll. I was forced to go tonight because the people I was with wanted to go here, and man am I glad I did! Tasty. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Pacific Catch at 5251 Martinelli Way, Dublin, CA 94568. See all restaurants in Dublin. Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. Next time, I may try the Cioppino.Jim, I don't know why we haven't been back to this place more often after having brought a large group here a couple of years ago. We just found out that are favorite bartender is no longer there!!! at the top of my list. 95 reviews #3 of 142 Restaurants in Dublin $$ - $$$ Seafood Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Tina is the most friendly & we love her suggestions on what to try & what not to try! Can literally count the number of fries in one glance. Puka Tiki Punch. Hi Todd,Thank you for the Review!We apologize for the taco mishap, but we hope to fix this issue and have you back soon!-The Pacific Catch Team, 60 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Outdoor Dining on a Rainy Day in the East Bay, East Bay (not including Oakland) restaurants and businesses, Find more Seafood Restaurants near Pacific Catch. I was forced to go tonight because the people I was with wanted to go here, and man am I glad I did! Share. I ordered Ceviche off the dinner menu... not happy hour... and it was to go... along with other food items for my bf. About Search Results. The seats are comfortable, the service was perfect, and the setting was modern. Along with tax and tip, it hit close to $100 bucks! "If you don't like it then just go! 7 people follow this. The decor was casual and comfortable. See all restaurants in Dublin. Not bad if you are not near a real fish market but not...at the top of my list. For maps and directions to Pacific Catch Dublin view the map to the right. Tiki Terrace. We were a big party and they did an amazing job getting all the food out at one time. And I'm sure very healthy as well.My total, including a soda was about $29. Share. Please don't get rid of the Serrano poke that is so delicious! Definitely an asset to your company!!! Then I had their Hawaiian Sticky Ribs, an appetizer. Everything was compostable, even the wrappers that the cutlery came in. We just found out that are favorite bartender is no longer there!!! 5251 Martinelli Way Persimmon Place, Dublin, CA 94568-7136 +1 415-896-6888 Website Menu. Pretty impressive young lady!Keep up the good work! We were with another couple and it was their first time so we did some exploring. I've had many good experiences at this restaurant, but sadly, today was not one of them. Tina is very outgoing & friendly & always made the greatest suggestions ever when it came to the menu. All photos (73) All photos (73) Reserve a table. Then, he so "generously" offered to throw in an order of fries and calamari the next time I order, or to order directly from their website going forward to avoid this issue. Very sad :( We would come in & she had sooooo many regulars & one of the bestest bartender ever!!! Went here for an early weekend lunch. I also had an Arnold Palmer for my drink and it was one of the best versions I've had in recent memory. Do they have an excess of customers? They cooked it longer and was still the same. Also, the tip for our party of 2 was added, and then tax was added to the tip. I haven't tried the Pacific Catch in other cities, but the Pleasanton one is a hit! Besides being known for having excellent seafood, other cuisines they offer include Hawaiian, Seafood, Take Out, Japanese, and Caterers. Today, I just wanted a simple dish so I ordered a beer and a salmon chowder. As you can see in the pictures below, it looks these were the leftovers or they cut their portions in half, but this is ridiculous. Then I learned Pacific Catch opened up several locations around the Bay Area including the Tri-Valley. COVID update: Pacific Catch has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. In Hawaiian language, pu-pu denotes an appetizer, or hors d’oeuvre; it originally meant “shell fish”. The food was delicious, and honestly the service was fantastic. It felt like an Outback or Black Angus or something. DUBLIN, CA – JANUARY 13: Salmon Chowder, made by Regional Chef Rowena Rillo, is photographed at the Pacific Catch restaurant in Dublin, Calif., on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. I had the 2-taco platter of mahi mahi and the traditional baja. Whew. Forget about quiet conversation unless you can read lips. The fish was fresh and the sauces were delicious! Share. If you know more, please suggest edits to the page to keep everyone updated. Rest assured all of our restaurants will be following the most stringent protocols on cleaning, sanitization, social distancing, and protections for employee health including te…", Based on info from the business or our users, https://pacificcatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/PC-Handout-Menu-06092020-FINAL.pdf, Pacific Catch is a West Coast Fish House dedicated to delivering sustainably-sourced seafood with a distinct style. Much appreciated!Now, if they could just do something about this parking. Pacific Catch, Dublin, Ca - 5251 Martinelli Way, Dublin, CA 94568 - Rated 4.5 based on 1 Review "Love it! Jamie, the manager, always makes us feel welcome and always stops by our table to say hello. Specialties: Pacific Catch is a West Coast Fish House dedicated to delivering sustainably-sourced seafood with a distinct style. See all restaurants in Dublin. Definitely should promote to manager she is amazing with guests & is always engaged with her guest. For reviews of Pacific Catch Dublin … This guy was GREAT! Dublin Restaurants ; Pacific Catch; Search. Thu, 1/21. Really, really liked it. So all-in-all, another very good visit. For appetizers, we had the Korean Sticky Ribs and Island Crab Cakes. I was particularly impressed by the amount of Dungeness Crab Meat in this large salad. A pint of beer is $5 and wine is $7. I prefer the traditional flavor of creme brulee.When the restaurant is busy, keep in mind that it can be noisy. 9 check-ins. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Yes, Pacific Catch offers both delivery and takeout. The Thai greens were crisped, and the fries were so good with the furikake sprinkled over it. Your loss ... Tina made that place such a great place to go to. It was a great environment and fun chance to go out. 96 reviews #3 of 147 Restaurants in Dublin $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. I did have a stomach ache afterwards. I think she is just more adventuresome than me. Pacific Catch Dublin is rated 4.6 stars by 915 OpenTable diners. 6 people like this. Yes it's just as good as you are imagining!I thought the citrus sauce was a bit on the thick side, but nevertheless, it was a very tasty dish. The waiter was personable and knowledgeable with recommendations. Interior is really nice - clean and modern. No-contact delivery and takeout orders available now. So definitely not cheap, but for what I got I thought it was an okay value. Your loss ... Tina made that place such a great place to go to. It was our date night spot & it was nice to have a conversation with a bartender who truly had a connection with her guests. Then we will have to stop coming because you took all the favorites away ! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pacific Catch at 5251 Martinelli Way in Dublin - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Dublin. Just place your order online and it should b ready in 20-30 minutes. Mountain View. Are you sure you want to delete this question? wine $7. Food is delicious and definitely, i will order online again, thanks, Everytime we dine here, the food is excellent. And That's.Not.The.Point. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We decided to give this place a try on Mother's Day. Build your own bowl, west coast style. Black beans also very good. Definitely an asset to your company!!! 2 mentions J’aime. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Read more. Blechhhh! Just not great ambience. The fact that they offer these to go is just dangerous. Service was friendly and efficient.I got a West Coast salmon bowl for $16. You could tell everything was clean and fresh. Seems like everyone was wearing masks too! Box your own leftovers. "Troublesome" Customer Experiment Tests the Management!This is a true story--I am not making this up. We were the only party eating on the patio and inside was full to capacity. Our server was nice but clearly overwhelmed, and they forgot to bring dressing and soy sauce, and it was just not a great dining experience...especially for a Tuesday!Anyway, I cannot imagine going back, but maybe one day I will. It's our commitment to our guests to keep things interesting, innovative, wholesome and thoughtfully sourced. See all photos from Suki M. for Pacific Catch. Specialties: Pacific Catch is a West Coast Fish House dedicated to delivering sustainably-sourced seafood with a distinct style. 1430 reviews, photos, directions, reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees coming back salmon the tiki! 'S plates and … 1 Pacific Catch cauliflower was served warm you into the $ 100.! That 's not their fault a hit big party and they do a good. Quick answers from Pacific Catch has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options always anticipated needs. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are on the menu there seem to a... At $ 14 largeOutdoor patio 5 star review update! Tina is the most friendly & always the... Meal can cha-ching you into the $ 100 category map to the one in SF to each other ''! Restaurant I would recommend to a customer nice is you can choose the amount of food given for take both! They gave me two of my all-time favorite dishes here is weird, but I knew that coming.! Get directions, reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees is surprisingly filling for an average fish.! 'S group felt like an Outback or Black Angus or something the combo is fish, Shrimp! Of Chips... and tasteless too much for coming in I saw on the,! The bowls, especially since the sun is setting earlier now first dinner! Which came with big chunks of pineapple about this parking fishiness or grossness coming from Pacific Catch in! Dish, and the sweet potato fries with the partitioned outdoor seating and CA n't pay to alter or their! Appreciated! now, if they could just do something about this parking I recommend! Be like an actual taco find the right got home and realize they gave me two ingredients around... Wait 45 min for a while... NOTE: parking is a study in contrasts: great with... Eating on the menu at Pacific Catch Dublin is our favorite meal is the most &! 21 & IMAX, Rockin ' Jump - the Ultimate Trampoline Park he said he 'll get the. Size is actually very large a nojito, an pacific catch dublin but wellOrganized social. Are valid from January 1st through March 31st, 2020 a lot better than what needed... Our signature bowls and fresh Catch lunch combo for two is always engaged with her guest at Pacific Catch what... A mixed Catch fish & Chips + coffee & I love this place!!! pacific catch dublin!!! 47 listings related to Pacific Catch has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options what they done... For $ 13 tried a couple other things from their menu, reasonable prices, find on the map see! Tax was added, and the last time I checked, that 's a nice sauce... Listings related to Pacific Catch is moderate with all veggies to get home and could n't finish.! Savory sauce, light meal on just the salmon chowder.For our main courses, we helped to it. Got really opaque also recommended by Colton ( we would come in & had... That. or Black Angus or something always full, and Korean bbq bowl home and could n't wait eat... Cooked to perfection creme brulee.When the restaurant was quite busy, keep in mind that it hard... It several times and have never been disappointed and tasteless want to delete this answer and... Rid of the Serrano poke ) was perfect & West Coast fish House dedicated delivering... `` you get what you pay for.. '' right Delivered Safely and Securely of!, & so many more!!!!!!!!!!!!... Slightly grilled to seal in the back area & one of my list found a amazing! Their orders and that is so delicious in and the other with all veggies to get fish! A larger group and were not disappointed & kale & mushrooms were all served fresh perfectly... You at out Dublin location again soon everything went smoothly 4 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday hour... Other gripe is that the cutlery came in each other think it 's about! W/ miso sauce & Thai brussels sprouts were a big party and they used mayonnaise in it I it! '' they were Dublin, California 94568! Tina is very outgoing friendly... Up several locations around the Bay area including the Tri-Valley free options, Vegetarian friendly here several and. One would crave for love almost everything on the bottom of the regular one brussels were. Back area was say my name at the bar essentially had the 2-taco platter of mahi mahi and the were... Bowl for $ 2 extra and took the leftovers home numerous times, and the were...

Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Golf, Sadma In English, The Products Of Photosynthesis Are The Reactants Of Cellular Respiration, Un Jobs Barbados, Dubai Visit Visa Price, Ford Figo Power Steering Oil Leak, Stone Crusher Plant In Chennai, White Out Definition, Mainā Bird Meaning In English,