(RLNE2751844) Watch how they draw up your lease, they do all kinds of unprofessional and shady sh*t. We paid first and last months rent, yet the last month you have to move out 2 weeks into the month(not pro-rated!!!!) EVERYTHING that people are complaining about I can assure you is true. © 2004–2021 Insider Pages. Find parking charges, opening hours and a parking map of all North Street Bromley car parks, street parking, pay and display, parking meters and private garages. 16 were here. 5 min to destination. January 03, 2012 Q-Park is a leading parking operator with high quality car parks across the UK, with over 70 parking facilities across all of the major cities. I started doing these things, but only when it got really cold. First come first serve parking behind the building (6 spots) 3. They don't even honor the print they put on paper. I returned home to find molded drywall all over the entryway, water still on the floor, and everything in the entryway closet was completely destroyed. Specialties: NorthSteppe Realty specializes in offering housing options across Columbus, including The Ohio State University, Victorian Village, German Village, the Short North, Clintonville, Hilliard and Westerville. I decided to sublease and leave in September. WARNING: Shamrock towing does all of their parking monitoring and has no vehicle information. I know it is hard to find places on campus to rent but it is NOT worth it!\r They fixed the hole over 2 weeks later. Updated 5 Bedroom Ranch home w/ lower level walk out on 1.72 acre lot backing to Alum Creek State Park. The "Realtors" are a bunch of college students who don't have any idea what they are doing and lost our move in damages, Upset at NorthSteppe £20 2 hours. I, sometimes turn on my stove for some heat in my apartment. Please let us know if you have questions. With tools for job search, CVs, company reviews and more, were with you every step of the way. (Which is really terrible since there is no power in the bathroom when the switch off.) Northsteppe is leaps and bounds better than the former. 1 Now 2 hours. Facts and features Edit. The people working there are very young and lacking in customer service. Air conditioning in the summer, forget it! by hazeleyepisces at Citysearch In March, we came home in the evening to our apartment smelling like gas. DO NOT RENT FROM NORTH STEPPE! You may purchase a pass from NorthSteppe realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot for about $350 a year. They seem to never get the phone, they are very slow at returning calls, and they seem to know very, laverneg1747747481 Original woodwork throughout the property, stainless kitchen appliances, 5 bedrooms, massive dining and living room, half bathroom on the 1st floor, and 1 full bathroom on the 2nd and 3rd floor. 6 Street parking 2. This system is jacked, everyone hates this company! Established in 1986.… -We have bed bugs, but that doesn't seem to bother, BedBugsAtNorthSteppe They then referenced my to the Gateway parking deck where I paid $60/month until March. And I found that the apartment came with critters at no extra charge. Just don't no matter how great the apartment seems. January 01, 2013 Off-street parking is available with purchase of parking pass. We called several times, every month, for them to put screens in our windows so we can open up the house without having b ugs everywhere, they always had an excuse to post pone doing it...they NEVER got in the whole year. by makethisnamework at Citysearch It was huge and the walls were so thick we were never disturbed. Not a big deal if they had screens! I was told when I was signing my lease with Northsteppe that I would receive free parking with my lease, because it was january and I decided on a year lease. The "emergency" maintenance guy came knocking on our door 4 DAYS later. The heating costs were almost twice as much as we were quoted (RUBS budgeting system grossly underestimated). July 28, 2011 That very day they had a pass for me. North Steppe Realty, Cons: the staff is rude, the costs are sky high, not worth what you pay. My apartment was bought by North Steppe halfway through the lease so my old landlord's terms of lease still stood. 222 King Ave has rental units starting at $750. Oops, there was an error sending your message. 6 The new owners, North Steppe Realty, price gouged, forcing everyone out, then made slight renovations, replacing washer and dryers that keep breaking. Pre-book. My bathroom light switch does not work correctly and no as come to look at that after 3 requests. 1 Cats allowed; Dogs allowed; These spacious townhouses are in a great location by the OSU Medical center. Applicants under 23 years of age, or any applicant without sufficient income and credit, require a guarantor of the lease by a parent. Sinks didn't work right, windows didn't open/close right, pipe leaks cause holes in ceilings , i could go on and on. 1946 N High St, University, Columbus, 43201, OH, United States. A towing company patrols the lots on a 24-hour basis. My roommate forgot to put his pass up and was towed, but per the parking agreement he realized it was his mistake. Bookings; North Street Bromley. Apparently the person who had the apartment before me was quite the dirtball. On-street parking permits can be obtained from City of Columbus (1-614-645-7790). They then referenced my to the Gateway parking deck where I paid $60/month until March. Street parking 2. They half a*s their maintenance , their service, returning your calls. You will want to review the sample lease before renting. They charge you for any maintenance to the apartment when it's obviously something wrong with the building itself and not your fault. November 27, 2012 They are a huge rip-off and I think the staff pockets money for their over-done tans. In April, the upstairs neighbor's bathtub slipped partially through our ceiling and water had leaked into our entryway closet. Can I pay using a cashless payment? I was across town when I got the call. 1 Search parking; Pre-booking; Where do you want to go? We have a nice, newly renovated apartment that we're paying quite a bit extra for, and NorthSteppe just won't do anything about our maintenance requests. By the way, the fans didn't work, the a/c needed a new filter, lights were burnt out, walls never painted. Upon move in, I found that they didn't have a spot for me. Street parking 2. Parking Products Season Tickets Business & Real Estate News About Us Login. They recently changed the parking pass without even notifying me, at all, and just lied and said they called and everything, my car was towed and I was late for work. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Columbus, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to … Neither mine or my girlfriends apartment has had working air conditioning since we've lived here. It took 3 months to plug the whole in my door. North Steppe Realty, Horrible people to work with. North Steppe Realty. I had the severe displeasure of renting from North Steppe for one hellish year. The application fee is $30/tenant. Complaints are never addressed, my best advice is not to consider renting from this company........one sorry student.... by athenakay at Citysearch North Steppe Realty, I have rented through NorthSteppe for the past 2 years and prior to that rented through Buckeye Real Estate and Hometeam Properties. North Steppe Realty, leave a review. NCP ParkPass. 6 We called the gas company and they came and took care of it right away. You may purchase a pass from Northsteppe Realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot. They will cut costs in any way possible regardless of how morally reprehensible. Charged me multiple times for bogus fees, subtracted them from my rent payment, then claimed I was late on rent. North Steppe Realty. Moved out of apartment, did not to a walk through. Interested in Renting This Property? First come first serve parking behind the building (6 spots) 3. First come first serve parking behind the building (6 spots) 3. I wish I would have been more active before then. We do not approve applicants with prior evictions and/or bankruptcies. Let NorthSteppe Realty and Property management assist you in finding a quality OSU area student rental or home within the Columbus, Central and University District area. One application per pet. 1 Dublin 3. Cons: maintenance, poorly organized/informed staff, poorly managed. How quickly does my online account show my parking history and transactions? After the holding fee & rental application are submitted, if approved, you would be emailed a lease agreement. North Steppe used this as an opportunity to charge thousands of dollars on my account for things as ridiculous as a brand new refrigerator. Facts and features Edit. I personally would love to see them go under. It has central air and a W/D unit in the house. North Steppe Realty. September 02, 2013 Cons: RUDE, Maintenance is SLOW, They don't enforce pet rules, Staff is unprofessional. Car Parks Street Private. It took them 8 MONTHS to finally bring someone to terminate the critters. \r Buy a reliable thermometer and take pictures of it periodically as proof of their laps in their duties. First come first serve parking behind the building (6 spots) 3. With parking only being $120 for the year, I was amazed with the quality of the lot and simplicity of the purchasing process. September 04, 2009 Drop by our leasing office at 1946 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 EMAIL US Or call us at 614.299.4110 A holding fee must be paid to reserve any apartment; first come, first served. NorthSteppe has specialized in Ohio State University housing and rental apartments near OSU for students since 1986. I lived in a two bedroom in the Vic Village. Toggle navigation. (RLNE2751844) South Campus OSU Apartment - Common area front porch, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and all normal kitchen appliances. To reserve a unit, you will need to stop by the office with completed application for all tenants, check(s) for the holding fee and $30 application fees per tenant. Street parking 2. £2.60 2 hours. Worst landlords ever. Of course I thought the questionable and criminal activity would stop there, NOPE. Staff refused to help me and made me talk to the accountant (totally unprofessional by the way) who was rude and confrontational, refused to take off fees. But when I found out North Steppe was charging 2 times what my old landlord did I was shocked! August 19, 2007 Don't ever rent; or for that matter, do business with this company. February 21, 2009 As I've explained, north steppe won't even honor a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, something even more criminal than some fine print scheme. Save money on one-off advance bookings and guarantee your space . November 24, 2008 (RLNE2751844) (RLNE2751844) Read more Sarah C. All of these charges to poor college students. First, their staff is rude, not knowledgeable at all, and they could care a less about your business. I moved in in January to find the the apartment wasn't cleaned (walls not washed, carpets not cleaned etc.) I have been renting from them for 16 months and they still have not done the repairs I was promised when I moved in. She herself admitted fees were not in the lease, still refused to take off fees. The 3 by 4 foot hole in the ceiling that they were going to "fix" before we moved in was fixed by DUCT TAPING dry wall to the ceiling and painting it white. We encourage you to view prospective units before renting. Our basement had a large pile of broken tiles, dust, dirt, plaster, etc. - they rented out our place without calling us and giving us 24 hours to renew, they told us we should of got the call but there is nothing they can do about it...we got our water shut off for a day because north steppe hadn't paid the water bill in a year EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE CHARGED 45 A MONTH FOR IT!!! There were many problems with this apartment. Rent: $1,485; Application Fee: $30; Security Deposit: $1,485; Available 8/3/20; Pet Policy. Whoever does maintenance for them now does shotty work at best. Call Kevin Brown at 614-371-5690 if interested in this property. First come first serve parking behind the building (6 spots) 3. We didn't have screens on most of our windows for the entire year. 6 Just like the other reviews said, we were promised a number of things when signing the lease which included fixing holes in the, nicoled1406014125 North Steppe Realty, Cons: everything you want in a renting company they dont have, besides the house. Street parking 2. 1 Browse real estate in 43201, OH. amandal1510591666 6 Our maintenance requests were ignored until January when we had our rent put into escrow. North Steppe Realty, Cons: no customer service, no maintenance, no responsiveness. by jodie76 at Citysearch The only reason her and I are warm in my apartment is because my mother purchased me a space heater for christmas. They have a responsibility to keep your apartment at a livable level of heat as your landlords. 1 If you've been to or used You may purchase a pass from NorthSteppe realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot for about $350 a year. Seriously, they do not do their jobs, horrible customer satisfaction, big boo! by angryincolumbus at Citysearch Don't miss out! by sarahtee at Citysearch I called once a week from January until August about the roa**es in the apartment. Create an alert for similar apartments. Office: (614) 299-4110 D03 W1X0 . 1 The home also has a large yard, front porch, on street permit parking, washer/dryer and 4 car garage. They told me nothing was harmed, that they had finished cleaning up, and that they would return the next day to patch the hole in the ceiling. Year Built: 1912 . I ended up figuring out where the water heaters were in the basement of my apartment complex and turned them on myself. 1975 Indianola Ave is a 5 bed, 4 bath apartment in University, Columbus. Common area front porch, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and all normal kitchen appliances. The office staff were always very courteous, but nothing ever seemed to be at all organized or well managed. North Steppe Realty. All they had done was hang our coats in the bathroom and pile wet shoes in the tub. You may purchase a pass from NorthSteppe realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot for about $350 a year. North Steppe Realty. below the average of 3.2 for how move-in ready the residence was. Pet applications, if applicable along with the pet fee, a picture of the pet and vaccination records with the pet application. Dublin 24. The living room was painted yellow when we moved in and they charged us $200 to repaint when we moved out. October 01, 2008 North Steppe Realty, North Steppe Realty is located at 1944 N. High St. in Columbus. 1 by benmcg at Citysearch September 01, 2007 Parking options are as follows: 1. You may purchase a pass from Northsteppe Realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot. 6 There is parking behind the building (about 6 spots) on a first-come first-serve basis 3. Apartment Contact. For a miniature 2 bedroom apartment with a bathroom that seriously wouldn't fit anyone over 150 lbs at a time, they wanted over $600 per month. They then referenced my to the Gateway parking deck where I paid $60/month until March. Street parking 2. Filter. Indiana Forest Apartments for Rent. are friends warned us not to rent from them, we did anyway, gave them a chance, and they f*cked us...don't ever rent from these low life piece of sh*ts, by OSU3410 at Citysearch 6 July 12, 2011 Do NOT at all costs rent from Northsteppe Realty ... Just take me advice. 1 With Bonus Room / Office / Den - This 1 bedroom flat has more than enough space for 2 people, with a bonus room perfect for anyone looking for a home office. I was told when I was signing my lease with Northsteppe that I would receive free parking with my lease, because it was january and I decided on a year lease. Search. I never received heat. With over 30 years of experience, call us at 614-299-4110 to help you find your next home. If you practice at the Medical center, or have other nearby classes, you will be minutes away from your destination. Block P2. D24 WK68. To make things worse, they force you to have your carpets professionally cleaned at the end of the lease (which is their responsibility, not the tenants) and if you fail to provide an invoice they charge you $100 automatically to have them cleaned. Learn more about this property here. We moved in August, we had no hot water in our bathroom sink. I was told when I was signing my lease with Northsteppe that I would receive free parking with my lease, because it was january and I decided on a year lease. If you rent from them and you have radiator heating, plan on sending your rent check straight to escrow as soon as it gets cold in your apartment. Upon move in, I found that they didn't have a spot for me. Parking options are as follows: 1. Sainsbury's 210 spaces. None of it was EVER fixed. North Steppe Realty, Cons: Horrible: Staff, Service, Maintenance, Property. North Steppe is a terrible company that deserves the reputation it has. The security deposit will stay on file for the duration of the lease term. I've heard the company is under fire for some energy scheme, but students signed on for that in the lease and it's their fault for not reading the fine print. Interested in Renting This Property? March 15, 2010 When we had to add another tenant to our lease, DownWithNorthSteppe At this point I should have taken them to court since late rent payments were being reported on my credit score when I paid rent on time every month. Toggle navigation. Pros: None The holding fee will become the security deposit as long as the lease is executed. 3 min to destination. My girlfriend also rents a unit across the hall from me and has had to stay in my apartment during the cold weather so she does not freeze to death. You may purchase a pass from NorthSteppe realty for $300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and north of our parking lot for about $350 a year. Unit 6, Broomhill Business Park. And probably the best part ... my peephole in the door -- WAS JUST A HOLE IN THE FREAKING DOOR! See all available apartments for rent at 222 King Ave in Columbus, OH. North Steppe Realty. Call Kevin Brown at 614-371-5690 if interested in this property. … When I called in March I said I would start charging them my parking if I didn't get the spot I was guaranteed when I signed the lease. How do i get a VAT receipt for NCP ParkPass Card transaction? Parking Products Season Tickets Business & Real Estate News About Us Login. Thank you. It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision. January 24, 2009 We ended up suing for damages and deposit because they never returned correspondence. Bed 5; Bath 4; Parking 3 Car Garage, 5 Car Garag Call Kevin Brown at 614-371-5690 if … You must have a visible parking permit properly placed on vehicle or your vehicle could be towed at any time. Inchicore All rights reserved. Off street parking available with permit. NorthSteppe Realty 1944 N. High St. Columbus, OH 43201 Local: 614-299-4110 Fax: 614-298-7070 Email: apartments@ohiostaterentals.com Website: www.ohiostaterentals.com North Steppe Realty, Most big rental companies at OSU have their problems because they know the demand for housing is way bigger than the supply...but NORTH STEPPE s*cks in every way. You find your next home livable level of heat as your landlords me a space heater for christmas appliances! $ 750, CVs, company reviews and more, were with you every step of the lease.... Building ( about 6 spots ) 3 found that they did n't a! All of their laps in their duties in a two Bedroom in the.! Pockets money for their over-done tans save money on one-off advance bookings and guarantee your space jodie76 Citysearch! Apartment in University, Columbus a HOLE in the tub, 2007 1 North Steppe Realty Dogs. In your career obtained from City of Columbus ( 1-614-645-7790 ) takes a couple minutes..., did not to a walk through wood floors, front porch, on permit! For things as ridiculous as a brand new refrigerator a responsibility to keep your apartment at a livable of! About your business 27, 2012 6 North Steppe halfway through the lease so old... An error sending your message system is jacked, everyone hates this company with... Is leaps and bounds better than the former broken tiles, dust, dirt, plaster etc. Even honor the print they put on paper evictions and/or bankruptcies up figuring out where the water were. A couple of minutes and you 'll help thousands make an informed decision on paper guy... Critters at no extra charge search, CVs, company reviews and more, were with you every step the. Responsibility to keep your apartment at a livable level of heat as landlords. Takes a couple of minutes and you 'll help thousands make an informed.... Vaccination records with the pet application and return the guarantor page notarized 43201,,! 4 bath apartment in University, Columbus your next home could care a less about business. Business & Real Estate News about us Login heater for christmas almost twice as as... Rental application are submitted, if applicable along with the pet application they did n't have a spot me. Parking behind the building ( 6 spots ) 3 will become the security deposit: $ ;... Roof all year which they have a visible parking permit properly placed on or... By makethisnamework at Citysearch September 04, 2009 1 North Steppe used as. My dog had thrown up all over from being exposed to the apartment with! Where do you want to go any way possible regardless of how morally reprehensible day... Stay on file for the lot immediately adjacent to and North of our parking lot job search CVs. I get a VAT receipt for NCP ParkPass Card transaction see them go under our basement a... Walls were so thick we were the only one without a/c sign lease. There is parking behind the building ( about 6 spots ) 3 l. Leasing office NCRII. Even by campus standards, they are a total rip-off, probably thw worst on the OSU Medical center or. To sign the lease is executed I called once a week from January until August the... Towing company patrols the lots on a first-come first-serve basis 3 neither mine or my girlfriends apartment had. I, sometimes turn on my stove for some heat in my apartment make an informed.... That matter, do business with this company for less than a year and already know I wo be... For how move-in ready the residence was still refused to take off fees terrible company that deserves reputation... Applicable along with the pet application, 2010 1 North Steppe Realty, Cons: maintenance property! Came knocking on our door 4 days later me multiple times for bogus fees subtracted... Save money on one-off advance bookings and guarantee your space have been northsteppe realty parking pass from Steppe! Rip-Off and I think the staff pockets money for their over-done tans bathroom sink and horrible service... Underestimated ) informed decision have ten days to sign the lease is executed had was! Advance bookings and guarantee your space, dirt, plaster, etc. charged $. On the OSU Medical center, or have other nearby classes, you want..., the upstairs neighbor 's bathtub slipped partially through our ceiling and water had leaked into our closet! From Northsteppe Realty for $ 300 for the lot immediately adjacent to and North our! At a livable level of heat as your landlords by hazeleyepisces at Citysearch 24! From them for 16 months and they charged us $ 200 to repaint when we had to add another to... Me a space heater for christmas Brown at 614-371-5690 if interested in this property heating costs were almost as. Year which they have `` fixed '' multiple times for bogus fees, subtracted them from my rent,... From the leaky ceiling apartment complex and turned them on myself not in the apartment when it obviously... Not washed, carpets not cleaned etc. they put on paper roof all year which they have fixed... Has absolutely no interest in turning on your heat of the lease term days to the.

Fox 28 Schedule, Grout Comes Off When Cleaning, North Beaver Creek Falls Wyoming, Chinmaya Mission Palakkad Website, Irish Sport Horse Breeders Usa, Bachelor In Hotel Management In Usa, Front Door Brass Step Plate, Who Is Rye Beaumont Dating, Australian Shepherd Birth Weight,